Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Ahh...Bring on the Real Stuff

Final pre-season game was last night and I'm ready for some Regular-Season Hockey!!!!!! It was a loss but an entertaining game nonetheless. It ended in a shootout 5-4. I would have loved to see what Emery will do in a shootout situation but the put Backlund in midway through the second period. He did all right but gave up three goals.

Opening night will be an away game at the Hurricanes. Unfortunately it's going to be on Friday night and Jack is working and I'll be at the rink! We have an offer to watch the rest of the game after hockey practice and I'm thinking of taking them up on it.

And speaking of hockey practice, I hope this week goes better than Saturday did. Sean has been cooperating thus far with Operation 8:30 Bedtime. We'll see how the rest of the week goes. First game is going to be Saturday morning. After a Friday night practice? This should be good.

No comments: