Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Been a long time...

I haven't blogged in quite a while apparently and had a lot of reading to catch up on from the blogs that I follow. I've been a little disenchanted with hockey lately. The Flyers are stinking it up big time (until recently), there's been a bit of a break in Sean's hockey schedule due to the holidays and I've been super busy with my own life outside of hockey...you know, work...the thing that I actually get paid for doing!

But now, with the Winter Classic coming on me fast and furious, I'm forced to take stock in my dedication as a hockey fan. I'm getting ready to go to one of the most highly sought after sporting ticket in all of professional sports! It's amazing! My suitcase is bulging at the seams from all the winter gear I'll need for this event. Got hand warmers, foot warmers, yes, I've even got body warmers to stuff in my bra! Warm boots, warm gloves and my arsenal of Winter Classic gear! Hat, gloves, scarf and my ever present Flyers jersey. I can't believe I'm actually looking FORWARD to standing out in the bitter Boston winter for at least three hours for A HOCKEY GAME!

Most of my regular friends keeps saying that I'm crazy, but ALL of my hockey friends keep telling me how lucky I am. I have to say that I agree with them. All of them. I am both lucky and crazy! I'll definitely post about my experiences and might even send up to the minute pics for anyone who's interested!

No comments: