Monday, August 31, 2009

I love the smell of hockey tickets in the morning....

They're here!!!!!

The UPS driver came and brought our most anticipated package of the year! Our Flyers Season Tickets! It's always exciting I think. The smell of the paper (I wasn't kidding), the look of them, the featured pictures on each ticket, the coupons (I LOVE coupons) and the schedule. Mmmm....so exciting!





Now the fun begins! Splitting the tickets into three piles (ours, Julie & Vern's and Jim's). Our pile is the biggest. I'm so thrilled! We have four seats on our plan. Julie and Vern get half a season for two seats, we get half a season for two seats, Jim gets a quarter of a season for two seats and we get the remainder! So half of our games we get two seats and the other half we get all four seats. Sounds complicated but Jack works out the schedule and the math (for payment).

We're going to three preseason games too! So exciting! I've marked the games on the calendar, on the blackberry and on our sons calendar so he can know what games he's going to. AND the Flyers' Wives Carnival flyer was in the package. THAT will be so fun! I can't wait. Tickets go on sale next week. I'm getting them this year. I've wanted to before but never did. For sure this year!

I guess that's enough rambling for now.

No comments: